RICE ABOVE! #12!
The Flowers of Romance! – A Night of Blood-Letting!
RM20, MONDAY 8.30PM, 29th June 2010
@ No Black Tie, 7 Jalan Mesui (off Jalan Nagasari / off Jalan Raja Chulan)
Behind Istana Hotel, near Changkat Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
– Singapore’s enfant terrible of sound and vision – from the dark, raw & emotional wail of original Malay Riau blues to jagged acid-rock guitars fed through humongous bass amps layered the anguish of the ages.
AMINO ACID ORCHESTRA
– a trio of improv/noise-rock and mind-blow soundscapes; way beyond the post-rock!
THE ABANG GUARD
– a duo with many friends. Deep, reckless bass meets carnivorous drumming. features members o Carburetor Dung
The night will be divided into four sections:
1. ZAI KUNING solo set
2. AMINO ACID ORCHESTRA with ZAI
3. THE ABANG GUARD with ZAI
4. ZAI + AMINO ACID ORCHESTRA + THE ABANG GUARD
a totally unpredictable improv/noise/acid-rock implosion!