Sunday, 26th February 2012 – Dung & Warthreat Show @ Little Bali, Cherating
This will be our first show for 2012!
FB Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/290261641029305/
Organised by the fine people of KOSUKA!
DUNG will be visiting the East Coast again! And it’s gonna be a show with friends at Little Bali – a nice wee riverside pub not far from the beautiful golden beaches of Cherating. It’s a part of the maiden visit by Western Australia’s distort-punks WARTHREAT who will be touring the region during that time.
STARTS: 1PM SHARP!
note: 7 bands in 5 hours, please keep that in mind.
– touring the new release; will bring our new album along, new t-shirts and stuff. Hopefully a few new songs too!
– from Perth, Australia; recent raw-noise-hardcore-punk sensations.
– the tour event: https://www.facebook.com/events/255780607824066/
TOOLS OF THE TRADE
– Kuala Lumpur’s precision tools for musical destruction and heavy bulldozer grinding! Soon to be on their first European tour!
– raw, skanking rub-a-dub punks, bringing back the 70s with a vengeance! You’ve listened to their debut album Subversion; now it’s the chance to experience the “irie” live!
– KL/TRG veteran reggae-punk soundclash with spitting post-punk overtones. been dormant for a while, now on a resurrection and hopefully a long-lasting resurgence.
– Kuantan’s own veterans of the punk rock! The only one still standing after all these years! Respect!
– Mentakab’s pasar malam grindfreaks
Be there. Bring tents and swimming gear!
DUNG with the owner of Little Bali, Shah: